Our Awards and Partnerships
The innovative technologies from Quadax are created by a winning team. The following is a list of some of our awards, certifications, associations, and partners.
Awards and certifications
- Full accreditation by EHNAC, the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission
- Quadax provides its customers with a Service Organization Control (SOC) Report ®, including an independent auditor’s report on the controls set forth in this report. This internal control report summarizes the services performed by Quadax and provides valuable information that users and their auditors need to assess the risks and controls associated with their outsourced accounts receivable services.
- Approved 5010 Vendor List for Novitas Solutions, a CMS contracted carrier
- Quadax adheres to the Safe Harbor Agreement between the U.S. Department of Commerce and the European Commission. Read more about our Safe Harbor policy.
- American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM) Western Reserve Chapter Gold Corporate Partner
- Maryland Health Care Commission (MHCC) electronic health network (EHN) certification
- OnBase® from Hyland Software
- Speedware from Fresche Legacy
- Ohio Hospital Association (OHA) Corporate Partner
- American Clinical Laboratory Association (ACLA) Associate Member
- Quadax supports professional organizations such as HFMA, COPAM, AAHAM, MPAA, RWHC, IRHA, and ICAHN through memberships, sponsorships, and the participation of Quadax employees.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Certified Document Imaging Architect (CDIA+)
- Certified OnBase Installer
- Certified OnBase Workflow Designer